18,980 vehicles per day.
8 automated lanes. 1 smooth traffic flow.
Highways and Toll Stations
Toll booths are becoming increasingly automated and unmanned. If the barrier fails to rise, drivers need to be able to summon assistance without delay. Roadside Emergency Help Points are a common and expected sight along our highways. Distances are great and network solutions therefore essential. Commend provides voice and video connections between the Control Room and the public, giving the operator a comprehensive overview of the situation and full control over the system’s functionalities. Commend’s proven vandal resistant Intercom Stations are specifically designed to handle both the extremely high roadside noise levels and extreme weather conditions.
- Behind-panel Intercom modules with excellent 16 kHz speech quality that integrate easily into toll collection machines
- Vandal resistant Information and Emergency Call Stations for roadside installation
- CCTV Integration with manual and automatic camera switching
- High operational security through line monitoring and loudspeaker/microphone surveillance of Intercom stations
- Networking of all toll road entry and exit points
- Full management and control from local toll booths and remote Main Control Rooms