Universities are like small cities: everyday, professors, students and visitors walk past porter and security lodges into campus buildings. The university communication network is run centrally throughout the campus. The security and communication solution by Commend has been designed with the specific needs and conditions of universities in mind. In addition to information call stations, the solution also offers monitoring and communication support for entrance and exit points, offices, laboratories and libraries. What is more, it supports all necessary precautions to be able to provide instant, well-coordinated assistance in an emergency.
- Vandal resistant, weatherproof Information and Emergency Call Stations
- Intercom stations for lifts, vehicle gates and building entrances
- Automatic switching of CCTV, connection of signal lamps, sirens etc.
- Scalable Control Desks for central Control Rooms, and integration of remote security lodges
- Emergency Voice Communication for a coordinated evacuation
- Alarms for medical emergencies and other events
- Special Intercom stations for mobility, sight or hearing impaired people
- Access Control for students and staff
- Networking concepts for remote sites