15 hours in the ER.
3 findings discussed. One life saved.
Hospitals and Clinics
In the medical sector, seconds can be decisive in terms of life and death, especially in emergency rooms and operating theatres. Commend's security and communication solution for medical environments meets the strictest directives and regulations within this sector. It provides direct multi-site communication across facility complexes, e.g. to laboratories, blood banks, hospital pharmacies, wards and quarantine areas. What is more, they also support all necessary functions for efficient door access control, e.g. for maternity wards, nurseries etc. Personal safety and public assistance requirements are satisfied by Intercom stations for lifts and Public Address, as well as solutions for car parks and Intercom equipped parking spaces, which provide instant access to assistance in case of problems at pay-on-foot machines and vehicle barriers.
- Disinfectant-resistant Intercom stations for treatment rooms and operating theatres, in accordance with EU Directive EN 60601-1
- Access control at security areas such as intensive care units, maternity wards and nurseries
- Internal operational and ward communication in combination with nurse call systems
- Integration of mobile radio systems for hands-free communication between rescue services and emergency rooms
- Audio Monitoring – Acoustic monitoring with adjustable automatic call triggering (e.g. voice activated calls or automated alarms triggered by medical equipment)
- Public Address and emergency voice announcements
- Alarms for medical emergencies and other events
- Local and Main Control Rooms